Pre - Employment / Industrial Health Screening
Organisations that care about their employee well being subject their candidates and prospective employees to undergo a Pre-Employment Health Screening Check to ensure their health.
This Pre Employment Health Assessment is also an mandatory requirement for businesses into certain industries that may have exposure to health hazards or require physical strain.
Unittas Multi Speciality Hospital offers pre employment health check and certifies the health condition for employers.
What Tests are Covered?
- Complete Blood Count
- Blood Grouping & RH Typing
- Urine Complete Analysis
- Blood Sugar - Random
- Lipid Profile
- Liver Function Test
- Uric Acid
- Uric Acid
- HIV I & II
- X Ray Chest
- Vision Test
Why Pre-Employment Health Screening?
• Workplace Safety and Health Environment needs to be protected.
• Workplace productivity due to health issues could be entirely avoided.
• Government Norms on Employee Well being needs to be strictly adhered.
• Possible illnesses, risks or injuries against certain hazardous workplace conditions could be prevented.
• Employees Medical Expenses could be a costly affair for organizations and hence subjecting candidates and prospective employees could very well serve company's best interests.
• More than all, Health is more important for everybody. Employers do take care in ensuring their employees don't go through any illness especially avoiding such happenings at work environment affects the morale.Download FORM - XI
- Mon-Sat : 24/7 Service
Sunday Also : 24/7 Service
Phone: +91 8678968138