Best Omicron Treatment Hospitals in Tambaram/Omicron Bed Availability in Tambaram
How we protect our Hospital
Following the post-circuit breaker period in Chennai, Unittas Multispeciality Hospital has resumed all healthcare services. If you or your family members require treatment for a medical condition, make an appointment with a specialist or visit our 24-hour Unittas Hospitals.
At Unittas Hospital, your wellbeing is our greatest need. Have confidence we have executed measures to defend the soundness of our patients, guests and staff.
Become familiar with our wellbeing measures beneath:
- Wellbeing measures at Unittas Hospital
- Hand sanitisers are accessible at all lift entryways and wards
- Every single regular space and high-contact regions are cleaned hourly
- Dispensable materials are utilized to tidy up each space to limit the danger of cross contamination
- All staff cling to the utilization of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Our staff practice exacting security safeguards and incessant wellbeing observing
- All guests are needed to go through exacting screening and contact following methodology
- With a normal stand by season of 30 minutes at the Unittas division, your danger of openness is restricted
- Social removing rules are kept up in the emergency hospital
Management of Omicron patients
To mitigate any risks of virus transmission, there are safety protocols in place for the management of suspect or confirmed Omicron cases in our hospital.
These include dedicated routes of transfer within our hospital which have been carefully planned, with no chance of external contact with the public. These areas are cleaned and sanitised after each transfer of a confirmed Omicron patient. The ventilation systems in these wards are also self-contained, eliminating any chance of virus transmission.
We have a dedicated team to look after the needs of these patients, and their responsibilities are limited to their assigned ward throughout the course of their shift. These colleagues are also equipped with, and are required, to put on all the necessary personal protection equipment during the course of their work. As a precautionary measure, food is also served in disposable containers with single-use utensils.
All Omicron patients are not allowed to leave their ward. Neither are they allowed any visitors.
Our hospital lifts do not open at the floors where our Omicron patients are recovering at, and we have security officers stationed round-the-clock to ensure privacy and prevent any public access.
Our hospital, clinics and corporate offices will be ensuring compliance with the Safe Management Measures issued by the Ministry of Health following the circuit breaker period.
All staff will be required to check in to their workplace via TraceTogether-Only SafeEntry for contact tracing purposes. They are also required to wear masks, and if necessary, other personal protective equipment at all times, except during activities that require masks to be removed (eg. mealtimes).
- Mon-Sat : 24/7 Service
Sunday Also : 24/7 Service
Phone: +91 8678968138